2012年9月4日星期二

Overall, 24 of the world's top 36 will compete

Overall, 24 of the louis vuitton sale world's top 36 will compete at Medinah. "It's mind-boggling," Furyk said. "That has probably never happened before." Love said Medinah will be "perfect for us. It's a big ballpark. I love Dustin Johnson on that golf course and really our whole team (there) because we have a great driving team. You look right down the list and you can poke at any of the names and say: 'Man, he is driving it great.'" Love said his players will prep for Medinah by playing in the BMW Championship and Tour Championship — and during practice rounds Sept. 25-27. "I can't say: 'Hey, everybody, meet http://www.authenticlouisvuittonoutletmart.com/ me at Medinah (during) your one week off,'" he said. If the four rookies need any tips, they could consult Michael Jordan, a longtime Medinah member. Jordan is a Ryder Cup enthusiast who has assisted Couples for Presidents Cup matches. And Love has been friends with Jordan since teaching him the game at North Carolina. "I was on the 23rd floor in the hotel (Monday) night and thought of Air Jordan," Love said. "I told Michael a couple of weeks ago: 'One of the neatest things I ever saw was him riding around in a golf cart with Tom Kite (at the Ryder Cup).' He came to watch Freddie and me play. "So rather than having him sneak around in the gallery, I want him to be seen. I want him in our team room and hanging around and being a great louis vuitton official website influence."

没有评论:

发表评论